Terms and Conditions
By accessing to this App or using the “Og Money” Service, product, interface, App, you are accepting the policies and practices described in this Policy, as such Policy may be amended from time to time. Each time you visit the Site or App, or use the Service, you agree and expressly consent to our collection, use and disclosure of the information that you provide as described in this Policy.
PlayStation Plus New Terms & Conditions
Sony is bringing together PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now in an all-new PlayStation Plus subscription service that provides more choice to customers across three membership tiers globally.As part of this transition, Sony has added a “staking” limitation on PlayStation Plus vouchers, whereby customers are not currently able to redeem a Plus voucher if they already have the same Service on their account.
Customers purchased/received a voucher at retail, and those who are coming up to a renewal point and want to manually renew with a stacking overlap should know that adding additional time or “stacking” PlayStation Plus membership is temporarily disabled in preparation of the PlayStation Plus relaunch, please try to redeem your voucher after your subscription has ended or after PlayStation Plus has relaunched. More detail around the changes to PlayStation Plus & PlayStation Now can be found on the PlayStation Blog.
Collection and Use of Information
“Og Money” App
When you install the “Og Money” App and register on the website, App, Interface and willing to interact with:
- Mobile Money or Wallet or Value Account or Digital rules and policies,
- Central Bank and customer protection laws,
- m-commerce policies,
- Payment Gateway rules,
- Merchant aggregation,
- Merchant acquiring,
- Services & billers,
- Money Transfer,
- Utilities’ Payment,
- Charity & Donations,
You will be asked to provide us with your phone number, National ID, Passport, Driving License or Social Security, or Passport details or image identification and which will be stored on our servers and will only be used to provide you with:
- To resolve disputes
- Help promote safe services
- Measure consumer interest in our services
- Inform you about our products & services updates
- Customize your experience
- Detect & protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity
- Enforce our terms and conditions, etc.
We may use your contact information to send you recommend and personalize offers based on your previous orders and interests.
“Og Money” may interact with your phone’s SMS inbox, placing incoming messages in your inbox or reading the contents of the activation SMS code sent to you by “Og Money”. WE WILL NOT ACCESS THE CONTENTS OF ANY OTHER SMS or contacts.
Cookies and Other Automatically Collected Data
Third-Party Sites and Privacy Practices
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personal Information of visitors or users. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a device user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
2. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
We do not rent, sell, or share any information about the user with any third-parties, except as specifically described herein. We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe such action is necessary to:
- Comply with the law, or legal process served on us;
- Protect and defend our rights or property (including the enforcement of our agreements); or
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of our Service or members of the public.
In order to provide you with “Og Money” services you have requested, “Og Money” may sometimes, if necessary, share your Personal Information (excluding your address book and related information) and traffic data with trusted partner service providers and/or agents, for example: banking organizations or other providers of payment and analytical services, customer support, or hosting services. “Og Money” will always require these third parties to take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data and traffic data and to observe the relevant legislation. “Og Money” will never share your address book information with any third party, except as may be required by law (see below).
The following is a description of how we may share your Personal Information with trusted third party partners. Should we add additional partners, we will immediately update this description:
- We use third parties to process the payment and/or billing information that you submit on our Site or through the “Og Money” App to facilitate payment transactions. We require that these third parties take the appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data and traffic data and to comply with relevant laws, but we are not liable or responsible for these third party transactions. Therefore, you should review such third party terms and conditions before providing your payment or billing information.
We may disclose information about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance that disclosure of information is necessary.
We may from time to time ask you to provide information about your experiences which will be used to measure and improve quality. You are at no time under any obligation to provide any of such data. Any and all information which is voluntarily submitted in feedback forms on the Site or any survey that you accept to take part in is used for the purposes of reviewing this feedback and improving the “Og Money” software, products and websites.
We may contact you to send you messages about faults and service issues. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use email, the “Og Money” software or SMS to notify you of any eventual claims related to your use of our software, websites and/or products, including without limitation claims of violation of third party rights.
We take reasonable precaution to protect Personal Information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access. Although we cannot guarantee that Personal Information will not be subject to unauthorized access, we have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in place to protect Personal Information. Personal Information is stored on our servers and protected by secured networks to which access is limited to a few authorized employees and personnel. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
3. Business Transitions
We will post a notice on this Site/App of any such change in ownership or control of the Personal Information we may have prior to such transfer.
4. Changes to Policy
From time to time, we may revise this Policy. We reserve the right to update or modify this Policy, or any other of our policies or practices, at any time with or without notice. However, we will not use your Personal Information in a way that is materially different than the uses described in this Policy without giving you an opportunity to opt-out of such differing uses. We will post the revised Policy on the Site, so that users can always be aware of what information we collect, how the information is used and under what circumstances such information may be disclosed. You agree to review the Policy periodically so that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued use of the Site indicates your assent to any changes and signifies your agreement to the terms of our Policy. If you do not agree with these terms, you should not use the Site, the “Og Money” App, or any other Service..
5. Change or Removal of Information
If you provided your e-mail address to us and wish to update it, you may do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you no longer wish to receive e-mail communication from us, such as offers, updates and newsletters, you may opt-out of receiving such communications by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication. In addition, you can remove your e-mail address at any time by sending an e-mail with the subject line of UNSUBSCRIBE to email@example.com
6. Transaction fees
By using “Og Money” Site/App and/or by providing your information, you consent to the payment fees of the transaction during refund process to 3rd parties, banks and payment channels that been used inside “Og Money” and you consent to get paid back with proof of the transaction and with remaining amount of the transaction after deduction of all fees…
7. Physical Verification
In case of customer is verified physically by One Global in any of affiliate services or/and products, it will be considered as a general verification that can be used to purchase or / and register on another affiliate services or/ and products of One Global.”)
8. Governed Law
These terms and all disputes and claims arising out of or in connection with them, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of State of Kuwait.
9. Amendments of these Terms
- 9.1. We have the right to fully or partially amend or supplement these Terms.
- 9.2. Such amendments or supplements will be duly communicated to you, will become effective, and will be deemed approved by you after the expiration of a term, which we shall communicate with the first publication, unless you have rejected them in writing.
- 9.3. In the event of your rejection, we reserve the exclusive right to terminate the use of the OG Money app Service.
- 9.4. In the event, despite your disagreement, you have failed to undertake cancellation, and use any of the services after the effective date of the amendments to the Terms (payments, purchases or equivalent transaction services), such activity is deemed to have been done in agreement to the amended Terms.
10. Data Protection Regulation EU Region
For the countries of European region and England where EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is applied, One Global’s [ sister companies , and its Affiliates] Products or/and Services “Og Money” ,“Og Travel”, “Og Health”, ,“Og Business”,”, and any Og App, Products, Services in the Future”, guarantee the compliance with GDPR under these terms and information stored are within your profile relation to Profile Information, “Types of Data” accessible anytime and to be used for the defined settings you have selected to be alerted based on your interest, critical and convenient alerts. Neither external nor third party has or will get access to such data and all with your Opt-in and opt-out consent that you will decide to enroll, login, logout, register, onboard, grant permission or any terms on the purpose of better experience of services we offer to You.
11. Contact Information
Please direct all questions in connection with this Policy via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to:
One Global Service for General Trading Co. WLL
Kuwait City, Qibla, Fahd-Al-Salim Street, Awtad Tower, 8th Floor,
The Og-Wallet services are operated by the company under Kuwait law and powered by Warba Bank:
One Global Service for General Trading W.L.L
Kuwait city, AlQeblah, Fahd AlSalim Street
Awtad Tower, 8th Floor- Kuwait
The services provided by One Global and powered by Warba Bank can be found on www.ogmoney.co and are hosted by One Global and its service providers. One Global does not act as an internet access provider or as an electronic money institute.
Table of Contents:
- General provisions
- General description of the Og-Wallet Account
- Creating and using Og-Wallet Account
- General provisions regarding Og-Wallet Account
- Payment limits of Og-Wallet Account transactions
- Maintaining Your Og-Wallet Account
- Termination of Og-Wallet Account
- Service fees for the use of Og-Wallet Accountv
- Your Data & Access protection
- Communication and Customer Support
- Notice under a user’s right of withdrawal
- Governed Law
- 1.1. “Additional Services”are additional services to the main service connected to the Og-Wallet such as coupons, cashback or any other service which is not a main service
- 1.2. “One Global” means One Global Service for General Trading Co.WLL, a company operating under the laws of Bahrain, having its headquarters and registered office at: Kuwait City, Qibla, Fahd Al-Salim St., Awtad Tower, 8th Floor, entered into the Commercial and Companies Register of Kuwait under number 98600
- 1.3. “Og-Wallet Account” means the established relationship between you and One Global in order to use the OG-Wallet and services provided therein.
- 1.4. “Og-Wallet ”means the account through which you can manage digital transaction services of third-party providers, as well as services related to purchases from participating points of sale and participating websites or mobile applications of One Global Merchants.
- 1.5. “One Global Merchant” means all the present or future entities, such as companies, app developers, internet companies and other participating establishments in a campaign in agreement with One Global.
- 1.6. “One Global Services “means all services and contents made available under the Og-Wallet Account by One Global and its Merchants.
- 1.7. “Og-Wallet Service” is a service on the One Global servers storing all relevant data, information and necessary for the accurate performance of Og-Wallet and regulating the processing of the transaction services commissioned through One Global. The Wallet Service is subject to respective special protection procedures and security features.
- 1.8. “Og-Wallet Account” is an account held with One Global escrow account for electronic money management, processing of user-led payments or other related transactions by using the associated transaction service, and handling of debiting from bank accounts, credit or debit card accounts.
- 1.9. “Og-Wallet Transaction” are transactions commissioned by you through One Global to purchases of services of One Global Services or its Merchants.
- 1.10. “FAQ” or “Frequently Asked Questions” are additional clarifications and specific, as well as general, descriptions of the service.
- 1.11. “Main Services” are the “Og Money” App services.
- 1.12. “PIN” means Your Personal Identification Number.
- 1.14. “Services” are any services provided by One Global as main services or additional services within Og-Money App.
- 1.18. “Website” means the website available at www.ogmoney.co
- 1.19. “Og Money App” is mobile Application owned to One Global facilitating getting electronic services and facilitating payment to “Og Money” merchants
- 1.20. “You”, “Your” refers to the User who has accepted these Terms.
2. General Provisions
2.1. One Global shall not be deemed as a bank or similar credit institution, or other professional financial service provider. In addition, One Global is not an issuer of means of payment, products and service offers or vouchers and bonus programs, unless specifically mentioned. All purchases or sales of products and/or withdrawal of offers, vouchers and bonus programs, even when the transaction is executed through “Og-Wallet“, shall be considered a legal transaction between you and a third party.
2.2. One Global provides a platform, which also includes a mobile application for the execution of payment transactions with Og-Wallet and other services. The platform is available to both, One Global Merchants and One Global Users. The Og-Wallet Account is managed by One Global.
2.3. The rights and obligations under these Terms may not be transferred or assigned without our prior consent in writing. This provision is without prejudice to the right of your Og-Wallet Account termination.
2.5. One Global incur no liability for any acts or omissions of any of its Merchants.
2.6. One Global Merchants may change their terms and conditions at any time without notice. We do not take any responsibility to inform you of any such changes.
3. General description of the Og-Wallet Account
The Og Wallet solution offers the opportunity to manage services via any supported mobile device and can be used for initiating Transaction Services associated with “Og Money” ecosystem like for example, payment, couponing, cashback, advertisement and voucher services. The User receives offers and promotional messages, as well as localized offers for vouchers and discounts from One Global Merchants.
- 3.1. To create a Og-Wallet, it is necessary to open a Og-Wallet Account and accompanied with the required documentations (such as a valid Civil ID). In order to use the Og-Wallet, internet access is necessary.
- 3.2. Access to the Og-Wallet is protected by a PIN code, set by you. The Og-Wallet can solely be used with this PIN code. You are responsible for the protection and the confidentiality of the PIN code.
4. Creating and using Og-Wallet Account
- 4.1. In order to use the Og-Wallet, You must first download the “Og Money” mobile application from the appropriate application provider on your supported mobile device and registered for Og-Wallet Account.
- 4.3. To ensure accurate functioning between your Og-Wallet Account and One Global and its Merchants, you explicitly authorize One Global to forward payment requests on your behalf and upon your instructions to the respective One Global Merchant from your Og-Wallet Account.
- 4.4. You may only add information of payment instruments (e.g. a debit card, credit card number) to your Og-Wallet, if you are the account holder of those payment instruments.
- 4.5. You may only open Og-Wallet Account if you are 18 years or older ,By creating a Og-Wallet Account, You declare and warrant to One Global that this is not in violation of any laws and regulations that apply in the state of Kuwait . You hold One Global harmless and indemnify us against any losses we incur related to your breach of this section.
5. General provisions regarding Og-Wallet Account
- 5.1. Og-Wallet Account is an electronic money account created through One Global, responsible for the management of your Account based on your instructions and enabling you to manage electronic payments.
- 5.2. The Og-Wallet Account is operated by One Global. The registration and the use of this service are subject to different terms and contractual relations with third Parties.
6. Payment limits of Og-Wallet Account transactions
- 6.1. Any Og-Wallet Account transaction might be subject to payment limits due to security, legal or regulatory requirements. These limits are set dynamically, depending on your verification status.
- 6.2. You shall ensure that the balance on your Og-Wallet Account is sufficient to cover the Og-Wallet Transaction you intend to make as well as any applicable fees, including services fees and currency conversion charges if there.
- 6.3. You should be aware that the recipient of a payment may also be subject to load or payment limits and that this may affect the recipient’s access to the funds intended to be sent.
- 6.4. There are specific payment limits. To establish higher limits, you must follow the procedure requiring as further described on One Global website and provide more personal and financial information and identification documents.
- 6.5. Loading funds may be limited due to security, legal or regulatory requirements. These limits are set dynamically depending on your Verification Status and the selected load method. You shall be aware that depending on your Verification Status the load limits may be higher than the unload or payment limits.
- 6.6. Updated information on verifications requirements and limits are available on the “Og Money” App and Website.
7. Maintaining Your Og-Wallet Account
- 7.1. You are responsible for keeping the data stored in the Og-Wallet Account accurate and up-to-date at any time. We shall not be liable for any loss arising out of mistakes or omissions on your part. We may require at any time that you confirm the accuracy of your information or that you submit supporting documents.
- 7.2. We may contact you via e-mail, SMS message or through any other communication channel or electronic mean to send information or messages regarding your Og-Wallet Account.
- 7.3. Any payments related to loading, receiving money, sending money and unloading are registered as transaction history, combined with any possible charged service fees if there, and are displayed upon request. You are advised to verify the status of Your Og-Wallet Account and the transaction history on a regular basis.
- 7.4. We may suspend or otherwise restrict the access to your Og-Wallet Account if relevant reasons relating to its security and/or security features occur, or upon suspicions of unauthorized use, or fraudulent use or misuse of your Og-Wallet Account, or if we deem the overall Og-Wallet Account security may be at risk.
- 7.5. We may, at our absolute discretion, refuse any order, request or associated electronic payment instruction without giving any reason. In no case, we will incur any liability for any loss or damage incurred by you or any other party.
8. Closure of Your Og-Wallet Account
- 8.1. You may at any time suspend or closed your Og-Wallet Account within the personal and security settings section. In this case, you are requested to transfer any remaining balance from Your Og-Wallet Account to Your personal bank account prior to closing the Og-Wallet Account with deducting any money transfer fee from your side.
- 8.2. One Global may, at any time, closing your Og-Wallet Account with a previous 10 days’ notice. The aforementioned is without prejudice to the right of extraordinary termination for good cause. In particular, a good cause is a violation of these Terms.
- 8.3. We may suspend or close your OG-Wallet Account immediately without notice if;
- 8.3.1. You breach any part of these Terms, or repeatedly break these Terms and fail to resolve the matter within 5 working days, or use Your Account or any of its facilities in a fraudulent or unlawful manner. The reasonable suspicion of an account misuse is sufficient to act upon.
- 8.3.2. You act in a manner that is threatening or abusive to our staff, or any of One Global representatives or any of its merchants.
- 8.3.3. Your Og-Wallet Account was cancelled for good cause by the Og-Wallet supporting bank.
- 8.3.4. there is a reasonable presumption or suspicion that your account usage may entail a risk of reputational damage for One Global or may be linked to financial crime.
- 8.3.5. there are otherwise reasonable presumptions or suspicions that you have not complied with these Terms.
- 8.3.6. You failed to provide any documents/evidence requested by One Global.
9. Service fees for the use of Og-Wallet Account
- 9.1. Fees for the use of Og-Wallet is free, with keeping our right to applying fee anytime with proper communication to your end to be notified and accept it , the refusal of such fee will consider as approval to close your Og-Wallet Account without any legal liability on One Global for any loss or damage .
- 9.2. Payable fees will be deducted from your Og-Wallet Account balance, and you hereby authorize us to do the deduction if you accept to pay One Global Merchants transaction fees.
- 9.3. Transaction related fees can be viewed at any time on the “Og Money” App ( if applicable ).
10. Your Data/Access protection
- 11.1. We shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages including loss of profit, loss of business and loss of reputation. We shall also not be liable for any losses arising from compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- 11.2. Nothing in these Terms shall operate to exclude liability for death or personal injury due to negligence, fraud, or deliberate fraudulent representation, or for any other statutory liability that is not subject to exclusion or complementing by an agreement between the parties.
- 11.3. Our obligation under these Terms is limited to providing you with the Og-Wallet and to the services offered directly through it, and does not make a statement in relation to or endorsement of the quality, safety or legality of any goods or services provided to “Og Money” App User.
- 11.4. With regard to the use of the Og-Wallet Account, specific liability provisions apply by the supporting bank of Og-Wallet, Warba Bank.
- 11.5. We shall not be liable for the assessment or payment of any taxes, duties or other charges that arise from the underlying commercial transaction between you and another User or One Global Merchants.
- 12.1. You agree to indemnify One Global and other companies from our corporate group, to defend and hold harmless from and against any damages, claims, costs, and expenses (including legal fees, fines and penalties), that We incur or suffer due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms, the effective legislation or regulations.
- 12.2. The provisions of Section 11 and this Section 12 shall outlast the closure of the relationship between us and you.
13. Communication and Customer Support
- 13.1. Communication by One Global will be made via e-mail, phone, chat or mobile application notification. You may contact us any time by sending a message to our customer support service, or by using the contact form on the website or e-mail to email@example.com
- 13.2. Customer support service is available 9:00am to 5:00pm Sunday to Thursday. During these hours, we will endeavor to resolve all enquiries in the shortest time possible.
- 13.3. Enquiries received after the end of a particular business day will be treated as having arrived on the following business day.
- 13.4. Standard communication will be done by e-mail or mobile phone messaging. For this purpose, you must maintain at least one e-mail address and your mobile phone number in your Og-Wallet Account at all times. You are required to check for incoming messages on a regular and frequent basis. Electronic mails may contain links to further communication on our website or mobile application.
- 13.5. Apart from communicating by e-mail, we may contact You via letter or telephone, where appropriate. Electronic mails with executable files attached or containing links to any executable files will never be sent by us. In case of receipt of an e-mail with such attachments, you should delete it without clicking on the attachment or the link and inform us about this occurrence. In case of uncertainty whether a communication is originating from Us, You may contact the customer support service.
- 13.6. We will communicate in Arabic or possibly in English. The preferred language can be set in your profile. Supported languages are listed in the Og-Wallet and/or on the website.
14. Notice under user’s right of withdrawal
- 14.1. Private user may cancel the registration of the account in writing without specifying the reasons for the cancellation within a period of 14 days.
- 14.2. Such notice must be addressed by e-mail or by letter to:
One Global Service for General Trading Co. W.L.L
Kuwait City – Fahad al Salem Street, 8th Floor, Awtad Tower, Qibla.
15. Governed Law
16. Amendments of these Terms
- 16.1. We have the right to fully or partially amend or supplement these Terms.
- 16.2. Such amendments or supplements will be duly communicated to you, will become effective, and will be deemed approved by you after the expiration of a term, which we shall communicate with the first publication, unless you have rejected them in writing.
- 16.3. In the event of your rejection, we reserve the exclusive right to terminate the use of the Og -Wallet Service.
- 16.4. In the event, despite your disagreement, you have failed to undertake cancellation, and use any of the services after the effective date of the amendments to the Terms (payments, purchases or equivalent transaction services), such activity is deemed to have been done in agreement to the amended Terms.
WE DO HONOR REQUESTS FOR CANCELLATION WITH FOLLOWING PROCESS:
1. Filling CUSTOMER CANCELATION REQUEST FORM or Official online claim through Application.Service provider has to approve Cancelations request if Service not delivered or other reasons.
2. Duplicate payments for specific product or service.
3. One Global Customer Care processing Cancelation Request during duty time (working days only) 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
4. One Global Applied cancelation charges 3% .
5. ALL Credit Card Refund request will be voided to customer Credit Card.
6. All Debit Card Refund request will be by Cheq or Cash depend on amount volume.
WE DO HONOR REQUESTS FOR REFUND WHERE THE FOLLOWING REASONS APPLY ONLY:
1. Non-delivery of the product or service: such as, for example, Customers didn’t receive Voucher Pins due to internet connection lost, or technical issues happened while processing transactions;
2. Download issues: it may happen that customers are having problems while downloading the product or receiving a service;
3. Product or services not-as-described.
4. Duplicate payments for specific product or service.
5. Filling CUSTOMER REFUND REQUEST FORM or Official online claim through Application.
6. One Global Customer Care processing Refund Request during duty time (working days only) 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
7. ALL Credit Card Refund request will be voided to customer Credit Card.
8. All Debit Card Refund request will be by Cheq or Cash depend on amount volume.